- Name: FoF Masquerade (
- Author: FriendsOfFlarum
- Flarum discussion https://discuss.flarum.org/d/5791-masquerade-by-friendsofflarum-the-user-profile-builder
- Compatible with FreeFlarum: Yes
- Approximate time to setup: Depends on how much user fields you want to configure. You may need at around 10 minutes.
The user profile generator. Allows administrators to create a custom user profile fields they can fill in.
- New tab on user profile to show masquerade profile with answers provided to configured fields.
- New tab on user profile for user to set up a masquerade profile.
- Add, update, delete and order profile fields in admin.
- Permission who can have a masquerade profile.
- Permission who can view a masquerade profile.
- Allowing you to configure forced redirection to make a (email verified) user complete the required fields.
Enable the extension. Visit the masquerade tab in the admin to configure the fields.
- Force user to complete profile: If this is turned on, the extension will force users to complete their profile upon verifying their E-Mail address/registering.
Be aware that the "Add new field" and "Edit field
X" toggle the field form when clicked.
- Field name: The publicly visible field name.
- Field description: Optional setting that allows you to explain the usage/functionality of the field.
- Icon: Shows an icon in front of values entered by the user. For a reference of available icons, check the FontAwesome website. Use icon names with the "fa-" prefix, like "fas fa-info".
- Show answer to this field in user bio: If this is turned on, the extension will display the user selected answer in their bio at their profile.
- Mark field obligatory: If this is turned off, the field will be optional (effective when you have turned on the option to "Force user to complete profile").
- URL: A valid URL address must be put in the field by the user.
- Email: A valid E-Mail address must be put in the field by the user.
- Checkbox: Represents the classic checkbox/tickbox. Users can check it or uncheck it (make it empty).
- Dropdown: Allows you to configure more options that can be selected from a dropdown menu.
- Advanced: Advanced validation using the Laravel validation rules, eg: "string|min:5" or "url".
Make sure to configure the Masquerade permissions on the Admin Permissions tab to suit your needs.
- View masquerade profile: Allows users to be able to view other's "Masquerade" profiles.
- Have masquerade profile: Allows users to have a "Masquerade" profile.
Here's how it looks in action:
Other users will see this:
You might be looking for: