- Name: Discussion views
- Author: MichaelBelgium
- Flarum discussion https://discuss.flarum.org/d/7339-discussion-views
- Compatible with FreeFlarum: Yes.
- Approximate time to setup: 1 - 2 minutes
- (Obviously) tracks how much a discussion has been viewed and displays it per discussion on the discussion list;
- However, this does not currently track unique views - every time the page loads, the view count goes up.
- Adds 2 sorting options: popular and unpopular;
- Adds 1 new permission where people can (re)set the viewcount of a discussion (default to admins).
This extension is pretty basic. It does not require an additional setup, making things easier for you - just enable it and you are good to go. However, we do not recommend to use this extension as an Analytics tool. For that, we recommend you to check out the Analytics extension.
Here is how it looks in action: