Login with Google
- Go to the Google API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/project/_/apiui/apis/library
- Create a new project in the dropdown at the top and give it a name (eg My Flarum)
- Once on the project dashboard, search for Google+ and enable the API
- In the sidebar under "API Manager", select Credentials, then select the OAuth consent screen tab.
- Choose an Email Address, specify a Product Name, and press Save.
- In the Credentials tab, select the New credentials drop-down list, and choose OAuth client ID.
- Select Web Application
- The Authorised redirect URIs will be http://flarum.example.com/auth/google (notice it ends in /auth/google
- From the resulting OAuth client dialog box, you will be able to access the Client ID and the Client Secret will you will need to paste into the settings box on the Flarum extension
Notice The Hosted Domain paramater is for only allowing emails in your Google Apps account access, otherwise you should leave it blank