Terms & Conditions⚓︎
By continuing to use the FreeFlarum service, you agree with the follwing Terms & Conditions. Forums that violate these regulations will be suspended without prior notice.
1. Your forum must not contain spam, porn, or illegal stuff, such as, but not limited to: multi-level marketing schemes, sharing personal details of other people, abuse, hate speech, racism etc... Always check your local laws and regulations before you continue to use this service.
- FreeFlarum forums are also forbidden to link to external third-party websites & services containing previously mentioned forbidden content.
2. FreeFlarum is directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. - If this server is in the USA, and you are under the age of 13, per the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), you can't use the FreeFlarum service.
2. The service applies a fair use policy towards resources (storage, server capacity and traffic) of free accounts. - The limits are five times the average of all users of the service. Specifically, this means that no more than 250 users per forum are supported.
3. You are allowed to modify the full appearance of your forum (through the "Administrator" panel), but it is not allowed to change the appearance as to hide or otherwise hinder the displayed advertisements, such as the FreeFlarum footer.
4. FreeFlarum reserves the right to cancel forums that are detrimental to its quality of service or reputation, at its sole discretion.
5. Forums that are not used for more than 3 months (no logins/posts/visitors) may be removed.
6. Although generous efforts are undertaken to maintain the availability and performance of this service, there is explicitly no warranty given. Use at your own risk.
7. This service is not available to persons or legal entities who operate legal constructs for the purpose of tax evasion or concealment of the ultimate benefactor, such to be determined by FreeFlarum at its sole discretion.
8. Free accounts may include advertisements on its forums.
9. FreeFlarum may publicly link to your forum.